Some more reality of friendships



HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE FORCING SOMEONE TO TALK OR FOR ANYTHING?

I feel that every day. As I told you in my "I have friends too" blog that I have some friends but all that I shared in the blog is fully past. Now, let's talk about the present. Honestly, everything changed like I don't understand why can't people say it openly. I don't want to point out anyone. It was me putting effort into each and everything. Asking them for going out somewhere, A reunion call, or some planning, etc. 

Everything goes in vain probably with these words "BUSY" "NO MOOD " " NO TIME". But, that's there wish it would be better if they say it first because I will surely say all those words to almost everyone except my friends. Many people ask me, Aditya, Why do always talk about work or any subject related matters?. Honestly, I don't have an answer because there is nothing to actually share except work. 

Whenever I call my friends the most common thing is they don't answer or they say they have no mood to talk on call but they can talk by texting. I tried it a lot like from April to June I made around 112 calls, there was no use. If I consider my schedules and all I don't even have time to check my messages ( No show off). But, I definitely make effort to talk. 

One of my friends has a problem and I always tried to talk with him because he should not feel alone and can share what he feels. I might not solve his problems but make him feel better. But, If I am the problem there's nothing I can do. I never expected my Self-Respect would come into the picture in the matter of friends. But it's high time. I was so connected like I use social media for some of them. If they don't talk I can just stalk there account and know-how are they. The sole purpose of using Instagram and Whatsapp were my friends. 

Anyways, everyone has there own reasons and I have my own. Not a very bad feeling but a little bit tuff. I kindly, request everyone not to leave your friends unanswered when they try to call you and talk to you. Don't know what might happen.  

You deserve an answer even it sounds meaningless but it helps you not to waste your time. 

"Reality is often Disappointing". 

 MISS YOU.

Regards,

~Aditya Sharma.

 Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/aditya-k-136a99171



Comments

Popular Posts