I Don't care about "Society".

 


Seriously, One of the worst things I have ever heard is people talking about the respect we get from society when we are educated or else you are of no use. People don't care whether you exist or not. I mean should we care about what society thinks about my stuff. I think that doesn't even occupy the place. Many of them whatever the topic, They drag the society and say see this is what you get when you do this and this is how the society treats.

"WHO THE HELL CARES".

There were some situations where I had to give up many things just for the sake of society. I mean handling this shit is difficult if you bow for everything and accept what they like you to do and giving up on things you like. I have some of the stereotypes who always say "LOG KYA KAHENGE" whenever I start anything which is good but should not be done if you want to keep your respect. I really appreciate the dedication of people when they really involve in each aspect of your life. It feels like God sent them to take care of you. Sometimes if an individual tries to decide there future education somehow it falls where the whole world goes. 

For Example, From the olden days, most of them chose Engineering or MBBS as there career streams that are being followed till now. If I come up to say I took fashion designing we usually don't get the same reaction that we have got for the above two. Don't always follow the trend there's nothing you are going to get. Have your own trend be good at it. 

Lastly, Each and everyone has there own life I mean a unique life. Rather than doing all the idiotic stuff look into the matters which has the "Freedom of Decision without Hesitation". 

You have your own path if you don't make one. Don't just randomize everything and choose the same path again and again. 

Do everything that you Decided to do, Not what society wants you to.

If any of the readers are offended it's completely acceptable. At least this symbolizes we are not the same. 

Hope you Find It Good Reading.

Let me know your views

~Aditya Sharma.

Comments

Popular Posts