How To Easily Manage Your Time?

 


"I don't have time" is often used by most of us. There may be many reasons to say that but if you are true with your statement there are some possibilities that you may change. The deeper reason why we say No time because we lack Energy, Interest in doing the specific work at that point in time. The fact is that we all have the same 24 Hours. But, How well are you using that time to fulfill all your daily activities? It maybe Professional or personal. 

I waste a lot of time. Sometimes even if I have lots and lots of time I feel like not doing the work but indirectly quote that as I don't have time. There is always a fight between the time and energy because if you have one of them the other disappears. So, managing both will be the greatest achievement for an Individual. Time Management is a crucial aspect of living a productive Lifestyle.

Some of the other day we all browsed "How to manage time". The reason behind this may be giving up on some of their daily activities. I had a talk with some of the working professionals and also students. They say due to work they didn't have family time and some students can't fix there study time and playtime. Prioritizing time comes into the picture, When to do? What to do? answer these questions in such a way that your work will be done without compromising on anything. 

A Week Before scrolling through Youtube. I Found a video on Time management tips by Ankur Warikoo who's the Co-founder of Nearbuy. As I am very good at wasting time, Just out of curiosity I watched the video. I implemented the same just to give it a try. Surprisingly, It worked. My time is managed in such a way that there would not be anything left behind.

That trick was mainly Prioritizing time. I call that "FQTM" which means Four Quadrant Time Management. You need to think of everything under these parameters. 

1. Urgent and Important 

2. Not Urgent But Important 

3. Urgent But Not Important 

4. Not Important and Not Urgent.

This takes time to understand but after Implementing you may find some changes. According to me time management is all about getting shit done. 

Please Watch This Video it is Really Useful: https://youtu.be/imOdxyhzIyA

Editable Time Management Templatehttps://www.highspeedtraining.co.uk/hub/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Time-Management-Matrix.pdf

Hope you Find It Good Reading.

Let me know your views

~Aditya Sharma.

Comments

Popular Posts