THE SO CALLED "FIRST BLOG".


 
 
“The Best form of expression is blogging ".
Hi,

I am aditya sharma a mechanical engineering guy with some of the lame and also good experiences. I am a startup Enthusiast with number of ideas but couldn't differentiate from others. Worked with many corporate firms . Absorbed the taste of working . But there is a lot more to share apart from these stuff and blogging is the only way.

There are times when i felt things are not going to be as they were always  and that is obviously true. Past few years changed everything . That eventually bought me here, Sharing an experience gives a pinch of hope to anyone who has the same situation in hand and i would also do the same.

I will write about everything in my blog my professional and personal stuff so that you can co-relate between them and get out of the absurd situation which you are in. Having an experience in startup Ecosystem I can guide you through the whole process and will share the essentials a founder should have before doing so.

Probably,You may find some relatable situation in here. If not let's make one 

Hope you get something out of these writings.😀

You can find me on this platform:


-ADITYA SHARMA
 

Comments

Popular Posts