I found my passion like this, What About you?



“Just because your life  changes doesn’t mean that your deepest passions have to.” - Shannon Miller
Back in 2011 when I was in 4th standard I had many people around me whose consistency was really good at asking me what I want to become. I was the same as every other kid who is surrounded by the same complex of options like Policeman, Astronaut, etc. But years passed and the level of thinking was fine with me. 

Right in my 6th standard, I was passing by a road looking around, That was the time when I felt something was too attractive and different from what I see every day and ignore it. But, That day I saw a Black color "Mercedes Benz" and that's it. The time when I started looking onto a subject in a more detailed manner and found something interesting than other cars.

I liked the design, color, and mainly the sound which comes from the exhaust. We all get attracted to some of the other things which we come across, In my case it was cars. From that day on I was looking for the same car whenever I go out. And then explored many of such things on the internet.

On the other day, I was on my way to the mall and had to stop for a drink. I was in front of a car garage and right away one of the beautiful cars which were my wallpaper at that time was parked right in front of me, It was a "Rolls-Royce Phantom". The was the day when my interest turned into a passion. Thank God at least for one thing I am having consistency. And today I am a Mechanical Engineering student. That day gave me an idea to pursue, what makes me feel different.

We all have a passion and yes growing up they keep on changing due to various reasons and we land up in some of the other random stuff just to get on with days. Having a Purpose with passion will have a different pace in uplifting oneself. 

I found my Passion on the Road, Maybe this is relatable with someone reading. Tell me your Experience Exploring things and finding your interest.

"WE MAY NOT BE CONSISTENT BUT WE ARE UPTO SOMETHING."

ADITYA.K.SHARMA

Mechanical Engineer | Business strategist | Startup Enthusiast 

Know More about me here:  https://linktr.ee/adityaKsharma

Comments

Popular Posts