I was Productive for the First Time.


“Focus on being productive instead of busy.”

Productivity and time are interrelated because we think the more time we have, The more work we do. But its quite different. More work we do in less time is what it is and what most of them look for. I was definitely not productive. But when I had more time I thought of doing some different. It's like when you don't have anything to do the time just flies and is wasted obviously. We all have the same 24 hours. But, what matters is how you use it. 

For Example, During the COVID-19 lockdown. The only work I had was to fill the water bottles and keep them in the fridge (JF). Almost a week or two was the same situation and it was kind of boring as I don't use any social media, No one to talk, etc. Just before the lockdown, I completed my semester exams. So, there was nothing to study but there were things which I always wanted to do. I just started to build my LinkedIn profile at that time and was doing it regularly. There is an achievement section on but I didn't have anything to keep. 

I started looking for some courses in which I have an interest and started taking them mid-march I completed 2 of them and at the same time I got my first Internship as a PR it was actually good, I worked for something which was mutually important. simultaneously, I completed some of the other subjects. At that time I had a thought "I am doing all these at ones, Will I be able to produce something better". 

Days passed by, The only reason why I started to search for internships and work Experience is to Implement what I have learned and to experience the Environment which is not possible by doing courses. I love working with startups. The beauty here is working and learning goes hand in hand.
I built my connections, Interacted with them calculated my time. Automatically everything changed normal calls changed to scheduled calls. Time was properly managed and I was able to do my works within the given time.

Don't think of being productive, It just happens when you find something you want to do. 

This was the only time I was really Productive and was able to use Time in a proper way, Even though I wasted 2-3 weeks. 

Being productive gave me an experience of how to use time.


Let me know how you were productive

Hope you find it good reading.

Aditya Sharma

Comments

Popular Posts