I had Friends Too..



Friends, The most crucial part of one's journey. They may not be hard to find, But very hard to forget. We have many friends and most of them stay in touch, But some don't it does not matter unless you have a never-ending bond. I had many friends and still have some of them. Some of them were good, Bad, Funny Etc. Whatever may be the tag they are friends.

When I was in my school, I had a very good number of friends I used to interact with everyone no matter what would be the topic. But when the class increased friends decreased even then I had some of them out of which two guys are my Best friends till now. Even today I remember when was the first time we went out. One guy was too protective and the other was kind of medium and my situation depends upon various aspects. I was the one to take them out for the first time and give them a feeling like there is something different than before. That time was really good and we used to hang out on a regular basis. Today both are techies and they have a really good future. The Best thing was posting an Aadhar card photo and wishing him on their birthday.


Apart from them, there are some people who were my friends from my childhood, My Apartment friends. we used to all the stuff except parties. The best thing was the cold war between me and them for all the silly reasons. Whenever I used to get down from the elevator one would willingly cough to show some kind of sarcasm. We had good memories together, There was one big guy now he is an upcoming architectI used to go to his house for some reason and play XBOX with him for a long time. The badminton time was really good and due to my shot power I broke a racket of one girl and while playing another sport her ball was in the Sewage pit because of me. I was able to return it though. There was a time when we were left with no sport to play and one of them comes up with a totally different game "Tomato" that was a mix of all. Birthday's here were really good 12'o clock wishes were not so special. There are many things to share one blog will not be enough. 

And then comes one more guy, He is an all-rounder I met him when I was in my 11th class We did a lot of things together and are still doing. I don't even remember how many times I randomly called him and said let's go out. He helped me in a lot of ways. And I returned it back by helping him with his LinkedIn profile. One of the craziest thing we did was crossing a road at 10 PM and sitting on the divider and talking in the huge traffic(Don't do this). We did many of the things related to our professions and helped each other. 

Today, A lot has changed. Accepting the reality some of them are not in touch, Some of them have their own reasons not to stay in touch, and eventually but memories will somehow make them recall who they were. 

Hope you all are doing well...

Best of luck!!

Hope everyone finds it good reading.


Regards,
Aditya Sharma.


Comments

Popular Posts